We have joined forces with Virtual Runner UK to bring you a series of Run Mummy Run virtual race events. Enter the race, complete the challenge and you will be sent a bespoke medal as a reward for your hard work. Virtual races are a great way to motivate yourself and set personal goals with your running. Many of our virtual races are also suitable for children, meaning you can get the whole family involved.
Each Run Mummy Run virtual race also donates a percentage of profits to charity, which is detailed when you enter the event. Our current Run Mummy Run/Virtual Runner UK race is shown here, or you can browse all of the Virtual Runner UK events on its website.
Advent Challenge December 2019
Make this December your most active ever and get ready for Christmas with this festive virtual event!
How to take part
- Run or walk a minimum distance of 25km between 1st and 24th December 2019 to claim your bling! This could be made up of running or walking everyday or several outings to make up the total of 25km.
- Submissions proving your distance will need to be submitted to Virtual Runner UK by the 28th December at 12 noon to get yourself on the results table
- All medals will be posted in early December to avoid the Christmas postal rush.
- A minimum of 20% donation (from the full price entry) will be donated to the Miscarriage Association.
- Return to www.virtualrunneruk.com to view the virtual race results.