Goodr – Mach Gs – Amelia Earhart Ghosted Me
If this item is out of stock, you can place a back-order. Your order will then be dispatched, in full, within 5 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Did you know the first female aviator wrote a book called “How To Ghost At Mach Speed"? That's right, Amelia’s main impetus for learning how to fly was to get away from insecure dudes cramping her single lady style. Put on these tortoise shell frames with brown lenses and you can ditch F-Boys with the same finesse. Now if you only had a plane...
- Glare-reducing, polarised lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Polarised lenses
- Lightweight frame to prevent bouncing while running
- Grip-coated frame to help eliminate slipping when sweating
To help keep your Goodr sunglasses in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel-based lens cleaner and a microfibre cloth. The pouch they come in is perfect!
- Mild soap and water, and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Saltwater and chlorine are not recommended
- Keep them in the pouch when not in use
FREE UK STANDARD POSTAGE ON ALL ORDERS OF £40 AND ABOVE. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Available on backorder
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.