Women’s Base Layer – Preorders now open!
Pre-orders will close at midday on 13th September 2019. All pre-ordered base layers will be despatched approximately 8th November 2019, with the next batch released on general sale 27th November 2019 at the full price of £28.99. The discounted price of £24.99 will expire at midday on 13th September 2019.
This base layer was designed by our community for our community! Available in sizes UK 8/10 to UK 18/20, our long-sleeve, compression-fit base layer features the Run Mummy Run logo on the front, our website on the back and our name down the arms, with a subtle monogrammed design over the body. We have also upgraded the design this year by adding in longer length sleeves with thumb holes! It can be worn alone or layered with your favourite Run Mummy Run, charity or club vest over the top!
- 200gsm Italian sports spandex
- Thumb holes
- Flat-lock stitching to avoid chaffing
- High quality and durable
- Compression fit and moisture wicking
- Lightweight for unhindered movement to preserve energy
- Environmentally friendly: washes cold and dries quickly
- Crafted to a true ladies' fit
- Long in length/body
- Bespoke Run Mummy Run design
- Run Mummy Run down the arms allowing you to wear your club/charity top but still show your RMR colours
- Fade-free technology locks in colours and printing.
S - 8/10
M - 10/12
L - 12/14
XL - 14/16
XXL - 16/18
XXXL - 18/20
Please note, as this is a compression-fit base layer it is designed to be a close, tight fit like a second skin to be an effective base layer. If you are borderline sizes, we suggest you size up.
Cold wash inside out at 30 degrees. Do not use fabric softener, as this will damage the wicking material.
NB This fabric is sensitive so please be careful when wearing bags/hydration vests with buckles/velcro etc, that may pull/rub at the fabric to prevent pulls.
FREE UK POSTAGE ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.