Goodr – Mach Gs – Captain Blunts Red Eye
If this item is out of stock, you can place a back-order. Your order will then be dispatched, in full, within 5 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
He's a commercial airline pilot and Navy Captain who once saved a Boeing 747-400 full of people from going down after it lost an engine. That hero isn’t on social media, so we can't tag him. But if you give him the recognition he deserves in the comments, we’ll print them out, sit him down on our lap, and read them aloud to him like it’s geriatric story time.
- Glare-reducing, polarised lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Polarised lenses
- Lightweight frame to prevent bouncing while running
- Grip-coated frame to help eliminate slipping when sweating
To help keep your Goodr sunglasses in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel-based lens cleaner and a microfibre cloth. The pouch they come in is perfect!
- Mild soap and water, and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Saltwater and chlorine are not recommended
- Keep them in the pouch when not in use
FREE UK STANDARD POSTAGE ON ALL ORDERS OF £40 AND ABOVE. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Available on back-order
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.