SPIbelt – Kids – Hot Pink
If this item is out of stock, you can place a back-order. Your order will then be dispatched, in full, within 5 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
The Kids’ SPIbelt® is perfect for active children who need to carry medical supplies such as insulin pumps, inhalers, EpiPen®, or CGMs (continuous glucose monitoring systems). The Kids’ SPIbelt holds insulin pumps close to the body without tangling or bouncing. Every Kids’ SPIbelt can securely and comfortably accommodate cords and infusion tubing through a reinforced pass-through hole. The pass-through hole is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing to feed through the patented pouch design. SPIbelt won’t ride or shift while participating in vigorous activities.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- A pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- No Logo on the elastic of the belt
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Pocket expands to 6.5″ x 3″ x 2″
- Fits waist size 18″ through 24″ – this product averagely fits 2 years old to 10 years old.
For running we recommend wearing the SPIbelt quite low around the waist/hips as this ensures that the belt does not bounce and is the most comfortable position.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.