March 2019 Virtual Challenge
We are delighted to launch the Run Mummy Run Marching into March Virtual Challenge! This event focuses on your step count throughout the whole of March, how far do you think you can go? All we are asking is that you aim for, on average, a minimum of 7000 steps a day, which equates to 217,000 steps throughout the month! So some days you may do under the 7000 but then make it up on others! 20% of the profit of this race will be donated to Cancer Research UK.
- Bespoke Run Mummy Run medal and ribbon
- In-house RMR customer service team with dedicated Virtual Racing contact
- Motivational community support
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MEDAL
Email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your order number
- The total steps completed between 1st March 2019 - 31st March 2019
- Screenshots of your tracking app to prove this mileage (i.e. Strava, Garmin Connect etc)
Evidence proving your distance must be submitted via email to [email protected] by midnight 7th April 2019. Evidence submitted after this time will not be accepted and your medal will not be sent.
- This challenge will run from 1st March 2019 - 31st March 2019
- The challenge will close to entries at Midnight 31st March 2019 or when it sells out (which ever happens first)
- We aim to approve evidence within 24 hours (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays) of email submission.
- You will receive an email stating if your evidence has been approved or declined
- UK medals will be sent using the Royal Mail 2nd Class service and international entries are accepted
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.