Goodr – BAMF G – Metconing For Meatballs
If this item is out of stock, you can place a back-order. Your order will then be dispatched, in full, within 5 working days (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than Goodr OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit beasters with larger melons. Everyone already knows that metabolic conditioning is totes important -- hell, the Swoosh squad named a shoe after it. What you may not know is that meatballs are the ultimate recovery meal post metcon-ing. So, slap on these yellow-framed blue-lensed beauts, that are in no way inspired by that furniture company known for its meatballs, and slam those reps in.
- A larger frame size than the OGs with more lens coverage
- UV400 protection blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Lightweight frame to prevent bouncing while running
To help keep your Goodr sunglasses in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel-based lens cleaner and a microfibre cloth. The pouch they come in is perfect!
- Mild soap and water, and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Saltwater and chlorine are not recommended
- Keep them in the pouch when not in use
FREE UK STANDARD POSTAGE ON ALL ORDERS OF £40 AND ABOVE. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Available on back-order
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.