Virtual Racing Challenge #SarahsRun
Alongside Run Mummy Run member Gayna O'Rourke, we are delighted to launch our virtual race challenge to raise funds for Children With Cancer UK. This challenge will be run in memory of fellow Run Mummy Run member Sarah Hunt-Demetriou, who sadly passed away in November. Having spoken to Sarah's husband and Gayna, it has been agreed that 50% of the profits from this challenge will be donated to Children With Cancer UK.
To claim your medal just run or walk 25K, in as many activities as you like, between Saturday 1st December 2018 and Tuesday 25th December 2018. All we ask, is that if you are sharing your runs on social media that you use #SarahsRun so we can spread her name and raise money and awareness for this charity.
Children With Cancer UK currently fund more than 60 research projects at centres of excellence around the UK. These projects are investigating a broad range of childhood cancers – helping them to better understand these diseases and to find more effective, less toxic ways of treating them.
- Bespoke Run Mummy Run medal and ribbon
- In-house RMR customer service team with dedicated Virtual Racing contact
- Motivational community support
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MEDAL
Email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your order number
- Screenshots of your tracking app to prove your mileage (i.e. Strava, Garmin Connect etc)
Evidence proving your distance must be submitted via email to [email protected] by midnight 30th December 2018.
- This challenge will run from 1st December 2018 to 25th December 2018
- The challenge will close to entries at midnight on Sunday 16th December 2018
- We aim to approve evidence within 24 hours (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays) of email submission.
- You will receive an email stating if your evidence has been approved or declined
- UK medals will be sent using the Royal Mail 2nd Class service and international entries are accepted.
- Evidence proving your distance must be submitted via email to [email protected] by midnight 30th December 2018 otherwise your medal will not be sent.
If you are a charity that wishes to work with us on a virtual race please visit our charity application page.
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.