We have joined forces with different companies to bring you a series of virtual race events. Enter the race, complete the challenge and you will be sent a bespoke medal as a reward for your hard work. Virtual races are a great way to motivate yourself and set personal goals with your running. Many of our virtual races are also suitable for children, meaning you can get the whole family involved.
Each Run Mummy Run virtual race also donates a percentage of profits to charity, which is detailed when you enter the event. Our current virtual challenges are detailed below:
RMR 2020 Challenge
(with exclusively designed RMR Snug!)
- Set yourself a personal goal for 2020! We aren’t limiting this challenge to running either; it’s your pledge and your lifestyle goal! It could be a running-related goal – set yourself a target annual mileage or complete your first half-marathon, for example – or maybe you want to complete your first skydive this year and face your fear of heights!
- Exclusive Run Mummy Run Snug on completion of your annual challenge
- The challenge will run from 1st January 2020 – 31st December 2020
- You can submit your evidence whenever you achieve your goal – this can be a photo showing your skydive, annual swim target or evidence from your fitness devices as examples.
- Once your evidence has been approved, Virtual Runner UK will send out your snug. Please note that the earliest any snugs will be dispatched is end of February 2020 to allow time for them to arrive with VRUK.
- Submissions for 2020 will be required by 5th January 2021 at 5pm to claim your snug.
- Once you submit your proof of your pledge challenge completion, your snug will be posted within 5 working days. The exception is snugs might not be posted until March if you achieve super early.
- There will be no results table for this challenge.
- A minimum 20% donation will be made to a charity TBC
How to take part in our March challenge
- Run, walk and/or cycle as far as you can (broken down in as many events as you like) between 1st – 31st March 2020 to earn your exclusive medal!
- You must achieve a minimum of 10K across the month (not necessarily done in one go) to claim your medal.
- Submissions proving your distance will be required by 3rd April at 12 noon to claim your medal.
- Once you have submitted (and please only submit once and when you achieve the minimum distance of 10k), patiently wait for the post to arrive with your medal which will be sent within 5 working days after approval of your submission!
- A minimum of 20% donation will be given to Mental Health UK
- Return to www.virtualrunneruk.com to view the virtual race results.
Children’s Half Marathon Challenge 2019
- Complete a cumulative total of 13.1 miles to earn your medal!
- Once entry is complete we will send each entry a “colour by miles” tracker, a 6 star reward wristband (for when 6 cumulative miles have been completed) and a Schools Half Marathon 2019 Medal (for after completion of the 13.1 miles)
- No submission required and no deadline to complete!
- £5 from this entry will go to #giveback fund to help fund Schools Half Marathon places for primary age (age 4-11) to lower socio economic communities and institutions.