The Run Mummy Run Book
When Leanne Davies set up a social media group for her and a couple of friends, she never imagined it would quickly become a nationwide network of thousands of women, all sharing a passion for the sport and a penchant for colourful compression socks. Gathering the very best of the advice and tips from the Run Mummy Run network, Leanne and co-writer Lucy have created this comprehensive guide to running, filled with down-to-earth advice, training schedules and inspirational stories. See what Run Mummy Run Community Member, Charlotte, thought when she picked up the book to have a read here.
- From starting with a Couch To 5k plan to building up the confidence to race
- 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon Training plans
- Fitting in running around work and family life
- Overcoming barriers to exercise
- Race reviews
- How to keep on running when motivation wanes, and much more!
FREE UK POSTAGE ON ALL ORDERS OVER £35. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE AVAILABLE ON ALL ORDERS.
Product Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.